Thinking of moving to a lake, or to the Lake Country area? Let’s get familiar with one the many waterfront locations this area has to offer!
Compared to other lakes in the area, Pewaukee Lake can be affordable. You can find cottages starting around $300k to spacious family homes over $1M. It all depends on what is in your budget and how much frontage you want.
The clarity is moderately clear. This is a public lake and is busy during season. The DNR monitors the water quality, informing the community on the safety of swimming conditions on their public beach.
Like muskie fishing? This is one of the best lakes for it in Wisconsin! Sorry, we can’t share the best spots for it though.
There is so much to offer, from learning how to sail with the Yacht Club or taking yoga paddle board classes to sunset strolls on the boardwalk after a lovely dinner at one of the many supper clubs while catching the water ski show!
- Getting to Know… Beaver Lake! April 26, 2021
- What You Need To Know About Hiring A Moving Company March 31, 2021
- Do Some Spring Cleaning! March 6, 2021
- 6 Tips for Getting Your Home Ready for the Spring Market February 23, 2021
- This Picture of us isn’t Real Life! February 10, 2021