Have you heard of Barnwood Conservancy in Lisbon? If not, you need to know more about it! This is a new subdivision in the Arrowhead school district, bringing you the modern farmhouse charm many are loving right now.
There are 52 lots ranging from .7-1 acre, making this neighborhood friendly while still having space. It is required to plant four trees on the street side of the property, which will look beautiful during Fall when they mature over the years.
There are plenty of trails for a daily stroll, along with a community pavilion to enjoy. Within walking distance you can head over to Lisbon Community Park or the paved Bug Line, which is 16 miles long!
Just a few minutes away you can hop onto Lake Kessus for a day of fishing or over to Ausblick to hit the slopes. Oh yeah, don’t forget about playing a round of golf at Ironwood.
While you can choose your own builder, Miller Marriott is the one to check out. For around $600,000, lot included, you can have a customized home! They pride themselves on having attainable luxury. You’ll see this reflected in the quality of their work, with custom cabinetry, beautiful white oak floors, wood window casings, solid core doors, panelized walls and statement hardware. Your home will retain its value with the standards Miller Marriott believes in.
Lake Country is the place to be, you’re close enough to go to Milwaukee for date night or a work commute, but can live in an area that offers some of the best schools, communities and recreational activities.
- 5 minutes to Peck and Bushel Fruit Co
- 10 minutes to highway 94
- 10 minutes to Pewaukee (hello Costco!)
- 15 minutes to Holy Hill or Basses Farm
- 20 minutes to Lapham Peak and Nashotah Dog Park
- 30 minutes to downtown Milwaukee
- Minutes from numerous lakes with public access!
- Tons of great public and private schools
- Getting to Know… Beaver Lake! April 26, 2021
- What You Need To Know About Hiring A Moving Company March 31, 2021
- Do Some Spring Cleaning! March 6, 2021
- 6 Tips for Getting Your Home Ready for the Spring Market February 23, 2021
- This Picture of us isn’t Real Life! February 10, 2021