Just a friendly reminder this is that time of the year where the weather can be unpredictable!
We are looking at a frost advisory over night so be prepared if you still have a garden and annuals planted!
- Harvest or cover frost-sensitive veggies: tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers. Leave the frost-tolerant veggies: broccoli, cabbage, kale etc..
- Cover annuals and sensitive perennials with drop cloths or old bed sheets that are breathable. This is also a good time to clean up those flower beds for the season.
- Bring in container plants and keep them in a sunny window.
- Water soil before the frost, it’ll retain more heat before temps drop in the evening
- Rent or Buy in 2023? January 23, 2023
- Just Sold- Beulah Lake, $710K December 15, 2022
- Luxury Living on Upper Nashotah Lake November 6, 2022
- SOLD- Greendale ranch for $20K over asking! October 17, 2022
- Fall is Coming, Protect Your Plants! September 28, 2022